IS-practice is active on many levels and in various projects in the domains of eGovernment and eParticipation.
We offer our clients high level services based on multiple years of expertise and proven track record in:
- Project management, proposal writing and dissemination of EU Projects co-funded by the European Commission
- Project & quality management
- International conferences organization
IS-practices offers high-level consultancy services in the areas eGovernment, eParticipation, eHealth, eInclusion with the special focus on electronic identity, eSignatures, cloud solutions, smart city policies, open data, internet of things and geo-location technologies etc.
Our proven track record includes multiple studies and surveys on the use of electronic identity, concepts in eGovernment, Smart Cities, Open data etc.
Our recent achievements include e.g.
- Two issues (2011 and 2012) of the online survey on the electronic identity use in Europe
- Worldwide market research study on eGovernment service delivery in the Telecom sector for NTT major Telecom company in Japan
- New Concept of Life event approach in eGovernment: future watching study on new concepts of use of the Internet by public Sector (European Commission – DG Infso)
Visit the References for further details on projects IS-Practice has been involved in.
Is-practice offers its long experience in EU (co-)funded projects to assist its clients with the proposal drafting as well as further management of the projects. Is-practice offers deep knowledge of the EU policies in eGovernment, eParticipation, eHealth, eInclusion with the special focus on electronic identity, eSignatures, cloud solutions, smart city policies, open data, internet of things and geo-location technologies etc.
We provide an expert advice and support in development of ideas, writing of proposals, bringing together best partners for proposals and framework contracts.
Once our proposals become a winning projects, our services can include their program and project management.
IS-practice recently formulated basic ideas and drafted the proposals of several successful projects, such as Citadel… on the Move, ECIM, OTN, EPIC, SSEDIC, MAGHRENOV, OpenTransportNet etc.
Visit the References for the list of projects IS-Practice has been involved in.
Project & Quality Management
Is-practice offers more than 20 years of experience and proven track record in communication, IT, consultancy and project management to deliver top quality
- International program management
- Project management
- Quality management
IS-practice was recently involved in the project management of several EU projects, such as Citadel… on the Move, ECIM, EPIC, OTN, SSEDIC and MAGHRENOV.
Visit the References for further details.
Our services include organizing of international meetings, workshops, finding speakers in the different areas of competences etc.
Hugo Kerschot is a regularly demanded speaker on international conferences concerning the Information Society, EU Digital Agenda, Smart Cities, use of ope data, deployment of the eID etc.
Hugo is a member of following panels and committees:
- Member of the DEMO-net Industry Advisory Panel
- Member of the Steering Committee of the GLOBAL FORUM Conference, a yearly international conference organization on global convergence in ICT, telecom and the public e-sector.
- Editorial Board Member of the Journal of eDemocracy & Open Government (JeDEM)
Visit the References for the list of conferences IS-Practice has participated in.